Customer Service Specialist Job At Best Buys, Kenya
At Best Buy our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives our customers through technology and all its possibilities. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on this mission.
A Customer Service Associate facilitates a variety of transactions and customer interactions, including returns, exchanges, trade-ins, recycling, defective products and repair questions. They partner with other employees, including Geek Squad, to ensure customer needs are met end-to-end.
Customer Service Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Partner with other employees to ensure customers’ end-to-end needs for are met and that no customer is left unserved or underserved.
- Provide friendly, fast, and accurate processing for all customer transactions at the front lanes and customer service while providing velocity solutions to customers.
- Develop strong relationships with customers by becoming a trusted advisor and partner in assisting them in making technology more functional in their lives.
- Utilize all relevant sales tools (including Path to Excellence) to assist profitable growth drive and exceed department and individual goals.
- Help answer questions and resolve customer issues.
- Engage customers using Best Buy Selling Skills while providing fast and friendly processing of all transaction types
Qualifications For Customer Service Specialist Job
- Prior experience in a team environment requiring clear, professional and effective communication
- Prior experience with prioritizing multiple tasks in a team environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 months experience in retail or customer service
How to Apply