A global moving, relocation and shipping company is looking to hire a Customs Clearance Supervisor for their offices in Nairobi. He/She will provide leadership and guidance to clearance clerks and liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure clients cargo is cleared in a timely fashion and proper documentation is made.
Customs Clearance Supervisor Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with all stakeholders in planning strategies so as to clear and release the Client’s shipment on time.
- Assist in prioritizing shipment which requires immediate clearance with customs and prepare report on shipment released and pending shipment to be cleared on a daily basis.
- Liaise with Customs and other relevant authorities for any issues that will arise during clearance of cargo.
- Process customs clearance documentation for the clients and liaise with relevant authorities on a daily basis so as to deliver excellent customer service to all customers.
- Work on assigned key account customers to ensure their needs are met in a timely manner.
How to Apply
Click here to apply