Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the high-growth East-African region. We currently have over Kshs. 74 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
In order to access and manage our growing clientele; we are looking for highly ambitious, infectiously positive, creative and determined individuals who are looking to enhance their sales skills. Cytonn Investments will offer selected individuals the opportunity to join the sales team full-time, once the 3-month training period is completed.
Those hired into the sales training program will develop a wide range of sales and research skills as they immerse themselves in the Cytonn’s business model and sales strategies.
Financial Advisor Trainee Responsibilities
- Facilitating sales presentations
- Fearless cold calling and business generation
- Identify and cultivate appropriate prospective clients, and follow up on new business opportunities
- Handle customer complaints and resolve problems
- General management, administration and reporting responsibilities relating to client coverage
- Skilfully closing sales
- Devising creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals
Qualifications for the Financial Advisor Trainee
- KCSE Grade C+ and above
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Effective negotiating and closing skills
- Presentable and with good command of the English language
- Diploma holder or any other university / tertiary qualification
How to Apply
Apply for the Financial Advisor Trainee through this link. Deadline for submission of applications is 28th February 2017.