Cytonn Technologies (CT) is the Technology affiliate of Cytonn Investments, an alternative investments management firm with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and the D.C. Metro Area in the US.
Cytonn Technologies is a respected technology solutions provider that offers innovative, differentiated and efficient technology products and support, web-based solutions and integrated business solutions.
To manage our growing Technology needs, the firm is inviting applications from talented Software Engineers to join its competitive team of engineers in Cytonn Technologies. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in our share ownership plan.
Responsibilities for the Stack Software Engineer Job
- Developing web applications (both front end and back end), ensuring user requirements are met
- Designing database systems for web applications, ensuring efficient data storage and consistency
- Writing reusable, testable and clean code
- Maintaining web applications, ensuring uptime and dependability
- Training and supervising junior developers and trainees, imparting skills and development discipline
- Working with designers to ensure that web applications developed are intuitive and user friendly
- Providing technical support to users when required
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Stack Software Engineer Job Requirements
- A grade of B+ and above in KCSE (or equivalent) with good grades in math and languages
- Computer Science (or related) degree with a minimum of upper second-class honors
- Advanced knowledge and experience with PHP. Knowledge of a modern PHP framework is an added advantage
- Solid foundational skills of computing and algorithms, background in object oriented principles is an added advantage
- Basic foundational knowledge of web and Internet infrastructure, databases, networking and programming
- Appreciation of web interfaces and user experiences
- Proficient understanding of version control systems (GIT)
- Ability to work long hours to complete requirements
- A passion for computing and software and engaging learning experiences, as well as desire to make a difference in a highly productive environment
- Desire to use technology to develop innovative solutions that solve real world problems
How to Apply
Click on this LINK to apply.