Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. We currently have over Kshs. 50 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
In order to access and manage our growing clientele; we are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, team players to work with the team on financial advisors in distribution. The successful candidates shall benefit from strong training by the distribution team and it would be a path towards a lucrative career in financial advisory and distribution.
- Presentable and with good command of the English language
- Strong communication skills and ability to identify prospective clients
- Excellent client service skills
- Understand Cytonn’s private placement distribution methodology
- Understand Cytonn’s unique investment solutions in Real Estate, Private Equity and Structured Products;
- Identify and cultivate appropriate prospective clients, and follow up on new business opportunities;
- Interview prospective clients to determine their financial objectives, taking into account current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan;
- Work with clients to develop a financial plan as the basis of providing sound financial advice;
- Deliver personalized and timely client service and administration that is responsive to client needs;
- Collaborate with the product development team to ensure our products stay relevant to evolving client needs and emerging market trends;
- Handle customer complaints and resolve problems;
- General management, administration and reporting responsibilities relating to client coverage.
- KCSE grade B- and above
- A degree in any business related course
- Previous sales experience of real estate and financial products
- Individuals with youthful energy and a team spirit
- Good understanding of Cytonn products and willingness to learn
- Ability to confidently explain and sell financial products and real-estate
- Ability to guide clients to the activation desk, hold a conversation and create interest in the product