Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the high-growth East-African region. We currently have over Kshs 73 billion of investments and projects under mandate. To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team players to join the team in the Human Resource department.
The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and a clear path to a fulfilling career in Human Resource Management.
- Ensure all staff files are up to date;
- Monitor the Leave System;
- Assist in the development of various HR manuals, processes, policies and their adjacent forms;
- Co-ordinate/Administrate the various recruitment tasks from advertising up until onboarding the successful candidates;
- Co-ordinate staff insurance records and act as a liaison with the insurance company / broker;
- Oversee staff, subsistence, travel and associated cost management;
- Communicate to staff on general staff matters;
- Enter data into the database or HR system for maintaining accurate records;
- Maintain and developing the filing system of personnel;
- Assist in administering staff benefits, programs, and events.
- Must have achieved at least a B+ of equivalent in high school;
- Graduated or will graduate with at least a second class upper honors from university;
- Demonstrate leadership qualities;
- Be committed to succeeding in a team context;
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills;
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm and ability to work long hours and under pressure to deliver timely solutions/deliverables.