We currently have over Kshs. 74 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
In order to better service our clients, we are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, team players to work on full time basis with the distribution team as unit managers.
The Unit Manger will report to the Distribution Manager and work jointly with the Financial Advisors on strategic plans and initiatives to increase relationship productivity and develop proper contact networks within the channel partners.
The candidate will serve as the relationship manager between the customer and other areas of the firm in resolving customer problems and meeting the customer’s needs.
Skills Required for the Unit Manager Job
Can effectively and efficiently manage relationships with minimal supervision
He/she should be detail oriented with good multi-tasking skills
He/she should have excellent oral and written communication capabilities
Formal presentation skills
Has the ability to be part of a broader team that includes all staff members working together to build client loyalty through a one team approach
Responsibilities for the Unit Manager Job
- Proactively developing business relationships and securing additional business opportunities from both new and existing clients to meet the given sales targets
- Recruit, manage, support, coach, develop and evaluate a team of financial advisors
- Strengthen and expand client relationships by providing customized service and ensuring client expectations are exceeded
- Attend prospect and client meetings to make presentations and oversee follow up
- Identifying opportunities for product development, and other product offerings
- He/she should have the ability and willingness to network and develop new clients’ relationships
- He/she should have a positive attitude with an open mind
Qualifications for the Unit Manager Job
- KCSE grade C+ and above
- Diploma or Degree holder in any field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in financial advisory
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team
Closing Date: January 27, 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.