Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the high-growth East-African region. We currently have over Kshs. 73 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team player to join the team as a Letting Analyst. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in a strong equity alignment structure.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good analytical and quantitative reasoning
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload, work effectively under pressure in demanding environment
- Very strong teamwork and networking capabilities
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, with exceptional skills in Microsoft excel
- Personalized viewings to site
- Tenancy screening
- Preparation of tenancy agreements
- Proper pre-handover inspection with tenant
- Payment collection of rent and service charge
- Ensuring full occupancy by actively seeking tenants for the building
- Book keeping and consolidation of reports for landlord
- Minimum Second Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- KCSE B+ and above;
- At least two years’ experience in real estate agency or real estate analysis.
September 13, 2016