Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the high-growth East-African region. We currently have over Kshs. 73 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team player to join the team as a Real Estate Agency Analyst. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in a strong equity alignment structure.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good analytical and quantitative reasoning
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload, work effectively under pressure in demanding environment
- Very strong teamwork and networking capabilities
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, with exceptional skills in Microsoft excel
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Research on what projects the departments should take up
- Research and undertake due diligence on backgrounds of prospective developers
- Source for Developments.
- Implement trainings to interns
- Minimum Second Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- KCSE B+ and above;
- Two years’ experience in real estate agency or real estate analysis.