Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the high-growth East-African region. We currently have over Kshs. 73 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team player to join the team as a Real Estate Agency Associate. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in a strong equity alignment structure.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good analytical and quantitative reasoning
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload, work effectively under pressure in demanding environment
- Very strong teamwork and networking capabilities
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, with exceptional skills in Microsoft excel
- Provide guidance and assist sellers/buyers in marketing/purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and honest dealing
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Minimum Second Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a master’s degree as an added advantage;
- KCSE B+ and above;
- At least two years’ experience in real estate agency or real estate analysis, with supervisory experience as an added advantage.