Cytonn Investments is an independent investments management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
To manage the rapid growth in Cytonn Education Services and to enhance our corporate structure, the firm is looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual with strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills to join as Administrative Assistant.
Executive Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Screen and manage visitors to the Cytonn Education Services office.
- Plan and coordinate events and activities.
- Handling all internal and external communication in the Cytonn Education Services office
- Maintain an accurate and organized filing system.
- Planning itinerary from travel documents such as insurance, visas, tickets.
- Represents the head of Cytonn Education Services by attending meetings in the his/ her absence.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Supervising support staff assigned to the Cytonn Education Services office.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time
Requirements for the Executive Administrative Assistant Job
- Must have achieved at least a Minimum C Grade in high school.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience.
- Minimum qualification of a relevant Degree, 2nd Class Lower
- Strong listening and communication Skills.
- Strong people/Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Leadership skills.
- A team player and self-driven individual.
- Creative and entrepreneurial mind.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the company culture.
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills with a sense of urgency.
How to Apply