Cytonn Technologies (CT) is the Technology affiliate of Cytonn Investments, an alternative investments management firm with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and the D.C. Metro Area in the US.
Job Type: Internship
Job Category: Design
Closing Date: March 14th, 2017
At the end of the internship, successful interns, who exhibit a great attitude, high aptitude, creativity and teamwork, will be eligible for full time employment.
We provide workspace, fast internet, MacBook pro with Retina Display, books, online resources, mentorship and challenge to develop your talent to a sought after skill.
Your productivity is driven by your passion and excellent knowledge of your subject. You bring your passion, creativity and aptitude, we sharpen your skills and show you how to learn and lead.
Requirements for the User Interface/User Experience Design Internships
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills, with an eagerness to learn new tools
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition and color, with a keen eye for typography, and great attention to detail
- Education background in graphic design, visual communication design, or other related field
- Passion for User Experience Design with a good understanding of wire framing/sketching tools
- Appreciation of web interfaces and user experiences
- An extremely clean, functional design aesthetic
- Ability to work with the design and development teams to understand technology requirements and capabilities as they relate to the user interface
- Passion for current design trends and technologies and a desire to communicate this knowledge across the team
- Passionate about personal growth and learning
How to Apply