Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – US. Cytonn is primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Cytonn currently has over Kshs. 55 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate. To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for dynamic and hardworking individuals with strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills to join as Digital Marketing Interns. Working with the marketing, communications and technology departments, the interns will participate is development of a digital marketing strategy and implement it in a real environment using modern tools and techniques. The overall objective is to generate revenue and acquire customers. Successful and highly productive interns will be retained as full time employees with the opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and equity ownership plan.
At Cytonn, recruiting is a decisive competitive advantage because Cytonn’s future success depends on recruiting and training the most capable graduates. Cytonn runs a training program dubbed Cytonn Young Leaders Program (CYLP).
CYLP is a rigorous 12-week training programme which aims to equip individuals with practical and competitive skills in Cytonn’s areas of operation. Program participants are exposed to challenging and fulfilling career options with an emphasis on leadership and problem solving.
• Knowledge of consumer marketing with a focus on developing/optimizing digital marketing programs.
• Knowledge of a range of marketing channels, including mobile, online and direct marketing.
• Basic knowledge of testing methodologies and A/B testing with good reporting capabilities.
• Ability to research best practices, report on competitive activities and deliver strategic recommendations for the future.
• Excellent project management as well as exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and web editing is a plus.
• Proven verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
• A highly self-driven individual with creative thinking skills and high energy. Must have proven genuine interest in digital and online platform.
• Research and develop skills in digital marketing with a Cytonn centric approach.
• Develop digital marketing strategy, gather requirements, create requirements document and launch campaigns.
• Monitor & analyze data from online programs to optimize programs through the customer lifecycle.
• Regularly present highlights and data analytics to company executives and prepare presentations for the board.
• Work across teams to create appealing and effective campaigns, communicating effective marketing concepts through articulate copy, design and metrics.
• Manage and execute various test and campaigns via marketing tools across team.
• Provide support for day-to-day operational aspects of digital campaign strategy.
• Liaise with digital agencies and other related digital material vendors
• Collaborate with internal teams to create content for digital platforms.
Minimum of B+ in KCSE or equivalent
A bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, ICT or any other related field, with upper second class division or above
If you feel that you possess the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this job, please visit the Careers page on www.cytonn.com/careers and upload your application letter and current CV by end of day on the March 22, 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.