Financial Advisor Job at Cytonn Investments
Job Category: Sales & Distribution
Job Type: Full Time
Closing Date: June 29th, 2020
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. We currently have over Kshs. 80 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
In order to better service our clients, we are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, team players to work on full time basis with the distribution team as financial advisors. The Financial Advisor will report to the Unit Manger and work on strategic plans and initiatives to increase relationship productivity and develop proper contact networks within the channel partners.
Financial Advisor Job Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell our products to existing and prospective clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Attend prospect and client meetings to make presentations and oversee follow up
- Identifying opportunities for product development, and other product offerings
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements for the Financial Advisor Job
- KCSE grade C+ and above
- Diploma or Degree holder in any field
- Proven work experience as a financial advisor
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, apply online through our recruitment portal.