Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S.
We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
Our investments are in real estate and private equity. Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion of projects under mandate across ten projects.
In private equity, we invest in banking, insurance, education, hospitality and technology.
To manage its rapid growth the company is looking for dynamic and hardworking individuals with strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills to join the team as Clients Services Interns.
- Effectively handle clients calls, queries and emails
- Identify and communicate ways of enhancing customers experience
- Clients complaints management
- Keep all relevant clients records and contact details
- Assist in the preparation for external and internal client related meetings
- Help administer the company’s databases with a focus on CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Build strong relationship management and integration with other business units across the company for efficient services delivery to clients
- Track pending clients’ paperwork; updating pending items to ensure all the necessary KYC documents are properly filed
- Acting as the lead in providing an integrated approach across different business units to ensure effective customer service
- Client profiling, segmentation and client database analytics
- Follow up on signing of Letter of offers, and sale agreements for our real estate clients
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A Bachelor’s degree (second class honors – upper division) with a minimum of B+ in KCSE or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with attention to details and follow-through
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion with minimal directions
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and distill the most important takeaways to guide next steps
- Strong IT skills will be an added advantage
The interns will gain skils in
- Economic Analysis
- Market Reseach
- Client Retention Strategies
- Financial Modeling
- Sales and Marketing
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online