Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the high-growth East-African region.
We currently have over Kshs. 74 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate. To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team player to join the team in the Funds Operations Department.
Qualifications for the Accounts Receivable Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s Degree, First Class or Upper Second (achieved or expected)
- Minimum of a B+ in KCSE
- At least one-year experience in Credit Control or Account receivable,
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with great accuracy, organization, attention to detail and follow-through,
- Excellent telephone based customer service skills,
- Ability to maintain solid relationships with staff members, clients and consultants
- Professional qualifications in finance/investments e.g. CFA or be a registered student and actively pursuing the CFA, CPA or CAIA qualifications
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Ready to take on challenges
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Innovative and solution oriented individuals
Accounts Receivable Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Assist in processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Follow up on clients’ overdue payments by sending payment reminders
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Generate reports detailing accounts receivable status.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by clicking on this link. Deadline is December 9, 2016.