Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the high-growth East-African region.
We currently have over Kshs. 73 billion of investments and projects under mandate. To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team players to join the team in Cytonn Technologies as Business Systems Analysis interns.
Qualifications for the Business Systems Analysis Intern
- A grade of B+ and above in KCSE (or equivalent) with good grades in math and languages.
- An undergraduate degree with at least Second Class Upper Division in Business Information Technology, Computer Science or any other related discipline from a recognized Institution.
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to document requirements and specifications
- Excellent knowledge of the software development process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills and quantitative reasoning
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with great accuracy, organization, attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Business Systems Analysis Interns Responsibilities
- Analysis of system requirements and preparation of software requirements documentation after careful elicitation and analysis of clients’ needs and business processes.
- Continuously evaluating procedures and processes and Identifying opportunities for improving business processes through information systems or process improvement
- Mapping out all business and system processes, to achieve operational efficiency and smooth process flow.
- Working closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs, and work with key holders of business dockets to move their processes online
- Prepare and supervise system tests to ensure they meet the clients’ needs.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes
- Communicate with heads of all departments about common frustrations, hindrances and other issues that interrupt their workflow
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by clicking on this link. Deadline is December 16, 2016.