Senior Distribution Manager Jobs at Cytonn Investments
Job Category: Sales & Distribution
Closing Date: April 14th, 2017
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. We currently have over Kshs. 74 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
In order to better service our clients, we are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, team players to work as the Senior Distribution Manager, and work to manage the Cytonn Private Wealth Distribution.
The Senior Distribution Manager will be responsible for managing Distribution Managers, Unit Managers and Financial Advisors, and overseeing the strategy of Cytonn Private Wealth.
The position will afford successful individuals a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and equity ownership plan.
Distribution Manager Job Responsibilities
- Head the sales & distribution team, with the support of Distribution Managers, with each Distribution Manager having several units to manage.
- Formulate marketing, sales and distribution strategies for the company.
- Develop multiple and diverse distribution channels for the company.
- Recruit, select, motivate, supervise, train, develop and manage sales teams on company products and policies.
- Coordinate and supervise sales efforts.
- Participate in the development of the marketing plans, budgets, pricing, for the Cytonn Private Wealth products.
- Plan and coordinate sales and marketing activities to build and generate new business.
- With management, generate performance benchmarks and measure sales team performance against these benchmarks.
- To build, maintain and strengthen good public relations with existing clients, investors, corporate companies, business community, professionals and high-net-worth investors.
- Participate in the development of investment products that meet client needs.
- Liaise with different regulatory bodies on matters of policy and regulations and participate with the bodies in policy reviews and formulation.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements for the Distribution Manager Job
- Degree, with at least a 2nd Class Upper Division is preferred
- At least a B+ in KCSE is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in the financial services industry
- Understanding of product management principles
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proven sales and management skills, with over 5-years of experience in distribution management
- Leadership skills to effectively lead and provide direction
- Problem solving skills, including people management
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to work with and influence sales channels, in particular the broker network and senior sales leaders
- Proven leadership capabilities
- High degree of time management
How to Apply