1. Managing the accounting functions for our entities
2. Documenting the accounting process to capture the SPVs business model
3. Reconcile the intercompany balances between the entities in the company
4. Prepare schedules for all accounts in the general ledger under management
5. Ensure subsidiary books are reconciled at all times (trade receivables, trade payables and inventory)
6. Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and ad hock reports to support business decision making.
7. Manage the accounting function of the entities assigned from time to time.
8. Prepare schedules for all accounts in the general ledger for entities under management.
9. Ensure postings are done in the system based on approved source documents.
10. Assist in financial reporting.
11. Ensure the entities under management are compliant with all taxation and other regulatory requirements. These includes PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, NITA, VAT and WHT.
12. Ensure all documentation are filed correctly.
13. Continuously identify areas of policy and operational improvement in area of operation.
14. Train and assist others within a team environment.
15. Assist in other assigned tasks.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a business related course, minimum of Second upper
2. KCSE mean grade of B+ or its equivalent
4. At least 2 years’ experience in similar position
If you feel that you possess the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this job, please visit the Careers page on www.cytonn.com/careers and upload your application letter and current CV by end of day on 3rd August, 2016.
How to Apply