Cytonn Technologies (CT) is the technology affiliate of Cytonn Investments Management Limited, an independent alternative investment management firm based in Nairobi, Kenya. Cytonn Technologies is a respected technology solutions provider that offers innovative, differentiated and efficient technology products and support, web-based solutions and integrated business solutions.
Cytonn Technologies is seeking a dynamic Business Manager to formulate and execute its strategy, build and retain client relationships in the technology industry, manage current client accounts to maximize revenue and identify emerging opportunities to bring in new business through a variety of lead generation activities.
To succeed, the Business Manager needs to be sharp, talented, detail oriented and tenacious. The candidate should be capable of managing diverse technical teams, and must demonstrate expertise in Strategy and Sales. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Technology and will have a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and an equity ownership plan.
Qualifications for the Business Manager Job
- B+ and above in KCSE (or equivalent) with good grades in languages
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, information & technology or related fields is essential with a minimum of second class honors upper division
- Experience in managing teams and working with senior level executives
- A proven track record in management and implementation of successful growth initiatives
- Superior communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- At least 6 years work experience 3 of which must be in a similar position
Business Manager Job Responsibilities
- In collaboration with Cytonn Technologies leadership formulate the overall strategy
- Develop and manage an execution plan for strategy implementation
- Identify and map resources for strategy execution
- Identify and implement technology solutions for the Cytonn group
- Identify local and global market opportunities for Cytonn Technologies products and solutions with the aim of securing short, medium and long term profitable business
- Develop partnerships for business growth locally and globally
- Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline and ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately documented
- Develop a marketing strategy and provide leadership for all Cytonn Technologies marketing efforts including generation of marketing material
- Periodically conduct market surveillance to identify market trends, client needs and align to CT solutions and products
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the customer and market needs such as customer experience expectations and work with all teams to ensure successful product sales
- Grow Cytonn Technologies into a market leader while maintaining a strong competitive edge
- Identify talent to grow Cytonn Technologies portfolio and revenue streams.
- Advise senior management on staffing needs and gaps
- Manage and motivate Cytonn Technologies staff ensuring they add value to their respective roles
- Develop a plan for sustainable capacity development in line with Cytonn’s ambition to nurture young talent
- Oversee the day to day operations of Cytonn Technologies
- Oversee client relationships and ensure quality delivery of products, solutions and support
- Create and oversee approved budget(s) ensuring efficient and cost effective operations
- Prepare and present relevant reports on the status of CT to the leadership
How to Apply
Interested candidate to apply through this link. Deadline is December 23, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted