Office Assistant Job at Cytonn Investments
Job Category: Administration & Office Support
Job Type: Permanent
Closing Date: June 1st, 2017
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. We currently have over Kshs. 74 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
We are seeking to recruit a qualified, ambitious and experienced Kenyan national to fill the position of office assistant, who will join the general unit of administration department to provide administration support by maintaining a clean, hygienic and conducive environment around the office.
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Clean, dust and mop office floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets and make sure that they are dried out before the day begins
- Ensure that the office kitchen and equipment is properly cleaned and maintained
- Monitor hazards in the establishment such as those related to fire and electricity.
- Inform the Supervisor for the need of extensive repairs and other major renovations in the work area or office.
- Serve visitors tea / coffee / water and ensure utensils are washed
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene in restrooms and the visitor area
- Move around heavy equipment and furniture for the purpose of storage or rearranging
- Make sure that office is locked properly at the end of the day
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Office Assistant Job Requirements
- Be a Kenyan citizen of 18 years and above
- Must have good communication skills and can speak English and Swahili
- Basic computer skills and can operate simple office equipement
- Well organised
- Must posses a current certificate of good conduct
- Must posses good customer service skills
How to Apply
Click on this LINK to apply.