Job Description: Real Estate Services Manager
Cytonn Real Estate is one of the leading real estate developers in the region with over Kshs. 50 billion of projects under mandate.
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-directed, team player to fill the position of Real Estate Services Manager.
This position will involve management of the company’s real estate asset portfolio and expansion program within an assigned territory.
The successful candidate must be able to create strategy, collaborate with others, lead and manage both projects and teams, and negotiate complex business and legal agreements within the framework of company policies.
The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and equity ownership plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of the company’s strategic real estate plan;
- Responsible for performing all aspects of the site acquisition process;
- Conducting comprehensive market research to identify market gaps;
- Supporting all property sales by overseeing due diligence process and monitoring the activity of outside brokers;
- Developing business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations;
- Negotiation of lease, amendment, license and other agreements with property owners and service providers;
- Assisting prospective clients and accompanying them to site, discussing conditions of sale, and drawing up real estate contracts;
- Promoting sales of properties through advertisements and participation in listing services, either directly or via agents;
- Surveying assigned facilities based on established grading programs, as well as execution of all maintenance activities with portfolio holdings including repairs to maintain the facility;
- Carry out property and facilities management for all Cytonn’s property portfolios;
- Undertake property valuation during the entire value chain of Real estate developments;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required; and a minimum of B+ in KCSE, or equivalent
- About 7 years’ experience in real estate services management
- Registration with relevant professional body
- Strong analytic skills, including ability to independently conduct real estate market research, valuations and financial analysis
- Experience in deal origination and site acquisition required
- Detail oriented, self-starter, well organized, able to handle multiple projects at any given time, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity, entrepreneurial skills, and a self-driven attitude towards work
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly, verbally and in writing
- Strong computer skills, including high level of proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage productive relationships with development team members, public officials, funders and lenders, other staff, and the community
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others
- Strong problem solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency
- Ultimately, the individual has to be driven and passionate about delivering quality real estate products into the region
How to Apply
If you feel that you possess the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this job, please visit the Careers page on www.cytonn.com/careers and upload your application letter and current CV by end of day on the 25th of September 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.