Executive Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administration & Office Support
Closing Date: May 21st, 2018
Cytonn Investments is an independent investments management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
Our investments are in real estate and private equity. Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, insurance, education, hospitality and technology. Our financial services investments in Sub Saharan Africa are made through our Cytonn Financial Services Fund (CFSF) through which we are the 6th largest shareholder in NIC Bank in Kenya. Investments in education and hospitality are made through Cytonn Education Services and Cytonn Hospitality, respectively.
To manage the rapid growth in Cytonn Education Services and to enhance our corporate structure, the firm is looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual with strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills to join as Administrative Assistant.
- Maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Screen and manage visitors to the Cytonn Education Services office.
- Plan and coordinate events and activities.
- Handling all internal and external communication in the Cytonn Education Services office
- Maintain an accurate and organized filing system.
- Planning itinerary from travel documents such as insurance, visas, tickets.
- Represents the head of Cytonn Education Services by attending meetings in the his/ her absence.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Supervising support staff assigned to the Cytonn Education Services office.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time
- Must have achieved at least a Minimum C Grade in high school.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience.
- Minimum qualification of a relevant Degree, 2nd Class Lower
- Strong listening and communication Skills.
- Strong people/Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Leadership skills.
- A team player and self-driven individual.
- Creative and entrepreneurial mind.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the company culture.
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills with a sense of urgency.