DAC Aviation has been a provider of humanitarian air charter services for two decades, operating in conflict areas including Sudan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Somalia, Zambia, Angola, Ethiopia, Cote D’voire and Afghanistan among other areas throughout the African continent.
DAC Aviation (EA) Limited provides contract air service, including aircraft, aircraft maintenance, aircraft parts, flight training, flight personnel and related aviation support systems. to add to our team of highly qualified professionals, we wish to recruit to recruit a Quality Control Manager to be part of our professional team.
The Quality Control Manager is responsible to the Director, Technical Services for administrative matters and inspection tasks/ activities and is responsible to the Director, Quality Assurance for continuing airworthiness matters.
- Be a licensed maintenance engineer with appropriate airframe and engine or avionics ratings or
- Be a holder of a BSC Aeronautical with training and experience on the relevant fleet or
- Be a holder of an Aeronautical engineering diploma with knowledge and experience on relevant fleet.
- Has undergone relevant training in the field of quality management.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in the field of aircraft maintenance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- To define in conjunction with the Director, Technical services the continuous airworthiness maintenance plans for the fleet.
- To deploy authorized inspection (certifying) personnel to programmed maintenance inspections in liaison with the Base and Line Maintenance Managers.
- To ensure that all certifying personnel maintain set standards and best practices on all airworthiness matters pertaining to aircraft maintenance and inspections.
- To ensure that all tools and test equipment used for work on aircraft undergo regular checks and calibration as called for and to institute tools control.
- To check that all mandatory maintenance records for work done on behalf of the operator / customer are up-to-date before they are forwarded to the Technical Records Department.
- To ensure that sound engineering practices and quality control procedures are followed and that entries on work sheets and work orders have been duly signed off by those responsible upon completion of each job.
- To support the Approved Maintenance Organization to enable it improve the quality standards.
How to Apply