Daraja’s target market is the Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs), owners and employees, Chamas, Saccos, and groups. Our strategy is to be a Tier 1 Micro-finance Bank operating country-wide in the next 3 years.
We are seeking to recruit highly talented professionals to fill in the following position:
- Conduct door-to-door direct selling of Daraja products such i.e. loans, savings and investments
- Support promotion activities within the allocated area;
- Seek and convey customer feedback on bank products
- Provide daily sales reports.
- KCSE qualification
- Previous experience in direct sales within banking, Insurance and related industries will be a definite advantage.
- Preferred candidates should be residents of Dagoretti, Kikuyu, Westlands, Kibera sub-counties
- Individuals who hold (or have held) leadership positions in community or organization’s such as groups, religious institutions, schools, projects will have added advantage.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs
- to [email protected]
- OR Daraja Microfinance Bank offices which are located on Karandini Road – off Naivasha Road, Dagoretti area, Nairobi by 27th May 2016.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
- Website: www.darajabank.co.ke