Daraja Microfinance Bank is licensed by Central Bank of Kenya as a community Microfinance Bank for the Dagoretti Division. Our vision is ‘to transform the businesses and lives in the communities we serve’.
Daraja’s target market is the Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs), owners and employees, Chamas, Saccos, and groups. Our strategy is to be a Tier 1 Micro-finance Bank operating country-wide in the next 3 years.
We are seeking to recruit highly talented professionals to fill in the following position:
Reporting to the Sales Team leader (Zone), this is a position responsible for driving the bank’s customer recruitment, deposits mobilization and selling credit products, while ensuring quality service delivery to clients within the allocated area.
- Develop sales plans for the assigned area/segment.
- Sale of banks products within the assigned area;
- Support the Sales Team leader initiate and manage promotion activities within the allocated area;
- Provide customer feedback to enable continuous improvement of Daraja’s products and service delivery.
- Provide daily sales reports.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 1 – 2 years sales experience in working in a microfinance, Sacco, commercial bank, insurance, fast moving commercial goods, real estate, community development (Community based organization, Non-Governmental organizations) in Dagoretti, Kibera, Westlands or Kikuyu sub-counties.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs
- to [email protected]
- OR Daraja Microfinance Bank offices which are located on Karandini Road – off Naivasha Road, Dagoretti area, Nairobi by 27th May 2016.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.