Daraja Microfinance Bank
Credit Risk Analyst
- Evaluating Clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them and enhance quality of credit applications
- Preparing reports on the degree of risk in lending money to clients and keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits
- Keeping knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues)
- Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios and their analysis and conferring with the credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients.
- To analyze loan request summaries, records and using data to recommend payments plans for loan applications before submitting the loan applications for approval.
- Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in lending and credit analysis
- Knowledge of Central Bank of Kenya Regulatory Rules and Microfinance act
- Strong analytical skills
- Proper and organized documentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Certificate of good conduct
- Clean credit history
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV with a cover letter, contact details, 3 referees and expected remuneration to [email protected] clearly indicating the job title on the subject line.
Closing date for the applications will be 26th December, 2016.