Daraja Microfinance Bank Job Vacancy : Relationship Officer
The Relationship Officer – Deposits is responsible for on boarding individual accounts, businesses accounts and institutions. To grow deposits by carrying out direct deposit mobilization activities and initiatives targeting SME businesses and Institutions.
Relationship Officer Job Responsibilities
- Revenue generation through onboarding of individual accounts, micro businesses, institutions and ensure they are funded and operated well; and growing deposits through cross selling of other accounts and services to existing customers.
- Carrying our market activation initiatives targeting SME businesses, entrepreneurs and Institutions.
- Managing relations by undertaking regular calls and visits to customers to ensure effective relationship management and acting as the main contact
- Generation of business reports
Competencies for the Relationship Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in commerce, finance, business or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Proper and organized documentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of bank’s products and services
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, internally and externally
- Strong sales and relationship building skills
- Certificate of good conduct
- Clean credit history
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV with a cover letter, contact details, 3 referees and expected remuneration to [email protected] clearly indicating the job title on the subject line.
Closing date for the applications will be 16th Aug 2017