Daraja Microfinance Bank
Relationship Officer – Deposit
- Revenue generation through onboarding of individual accounts, micro businesses, institutions and ensure they are funded and operated well; and growing deposits through cross selling of other accounts and services to existing customers.
- Carrying our market activation initiatives targeting SME businesses, entrepreneurs and Institutions.
- Managing relations by undertaking regular calls and visits to customers to ensure effective relationship management and acting as the main contact
- Generation of business reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in commerce, finance, business or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Proper and organized documentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of bank’s products and services
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, internally and externally
- Strong sales and relationship building skills
- Certificate of good conduct
- Clean credit history
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV with a cover letter, contact details, 3 referees and expected remuneration to [email protected] clearly indicating the job title on the subject line.
Closing date for the applications will be 26th December, 2016.