Daraja Microfinance Bank () is licensed by Central Bank of Kenya as a community Microfinance Bank for the Dagoretti Division. Our vision is ‘to transform the businesses and lives in the communities we serve’.
Daraja’s target market is the Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs), owners and employees, Chamas, Saccos, and groups. Our strategy is to be a Tier 1 Micro-finance Bank operating country-wide in the next 3 years.
We are seeking to recruit highly talented professionals to fill in the following position:
Sales Team Leader – Zones
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this is a position responsible for driving the bank’s customer recruitment, deposits mobilization and selling credit products, while ensuring quality service delivery to clients within the allocated area.
- Develop sales plans for the assigned area;
- Lead the sales of banks products within the assigned area;
- Train and supervise the credit officers and account executives.
- Manage promotion activities within the allocated area;
- Undertake regular customer surveys to enable continuous improvement of Daraja’s products and service delivery.
- Provide daily sales reports.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 3 – 5 years sales experience in a microfinance, commercial bank, Sacco, insurance in Nairobi metropolitan area.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs
- to [email protected]
- OR Daraja Microfinance Bank offices which are located on Karandini Road – off Naivasha Road, Dagoretti area, Nairobi by 27th May 2016.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.Website: www.darajabank.co.ke