Data Analyst Assistant Job in Kenya
Sheffield Steel Systems is a registered company specializing in the provision of kitchen and laundry solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail concept design, customized solutions, fabrications, supplies, spares and after sales services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including kitchens, restaurants, beverage facilities including kitchens, restaurants, bar and coffee shops.
We are looking for a Data Analyst Assistant responsible for sourcing, analyzing, interpreting and presenting business data.
Data Analyst Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Creating a data base for potential customers.
- Maintain database for existing customers and analyze for developing actionable reports.
- Create daily dashboards for sales team and management reviews.
- Source and develop data from online and offline platforms.
- Maintain database performance by troubleshooting problems.
- Create on information flow by enforcing standards and controls.
- Supporting the sales department with data requests requiring expertise in databases and backend querying
- Running daily weekly and Monthly data reports – Customer acquisition reports and analysis.
- Developing new reports in line with reporting and business needs
- Execution of support and troubleshooting activities associated with the resolution of all anomalies or issues reported on reports.
Qualifications for the Data Analyst Assistant Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in, statistics, computer science or economics.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with ERPs
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application indicating their current Gross salary by 15th May, 2018 to [email protected]
Sheffield steel systems is a professional company and does not charge any amount of money during the recruitment process .Only shortlisted Candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted