Branch is looking for a unique set of skills in one person. Could this be you?!
Branch Overview: Branch.co delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation.
The spread of smartphones presents an incredible opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility. Branch.co is revolutionizing banking in East Africa and in other regions across the globe.
Why Work with Us: You will be part of a talented, passionate team that is determined to make a positive impact on the lives of the mobile generation throughout the developing world. You will join a team with unmatched experience in financial technology and emerging markets. Since our launch in April 2015, we’ve disbursed hundreds of thousands of loans. Our success has led to investments from Silicon Valley’s leading VCs.
Data Analyst Responsibilities of the Data Analyst & Engineer Job
- We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical skills who can work independently and generate sensible business intelligence reports from our massive amount of data. You will work closely with marketing, servicing, credit, and expansion to monitor the performance of our business and inform the strategic direction of the company.
- Generate dashboards and reports using spreadsheets, SQL, and/or statistical software packages
- Ability to think creatively and resourcefully about gathering, organizing and communicating data
Receive and prioritize requests from Leads and Managers for analysis
Draw strategic insights and report to the company
- You will also work closely with the Branch development team in San Francisco.
- Work with the Customer Support team on an hourly basis to understand customer issues, monitor our systems and summarize them for Product and Engineering teams in San Francisco
- Track and document bugs thoroughly in Pivotal Tracker
Meet daily with our San Francisco office to communicate issues and bugs
Lead Beta Testing efforts for new product releases and system upgrades
Required Qualifications for the Data Analyst & Engineer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Math, Computer Science, or a similar quantitative field
- SQL & Excel master
- Work experience in fields of analysis and software QA
- Coding experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Apply Here for the Data Analyst Engineer Job