Data Analyst Internships At Andela
Title: Data Analyst Intern
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Reporting to : Recruitment Manager
Duration: 6 months with a possibility of extension
Application deadline: 8th, July 2016.
Data Analyst Internships Purpose
The Data Analyst Intern at Andela would be part of the fellow recruitment team which is a core part of Andela as the success of our program that depends on the quality of fellows that we admit into the program. He/she would report to the Recruitment Manager and work with the recruitment team to set and achieve country recruitment team’s objectives, set priorities, and resources to align with organizational objective.
The data analyst will be in charge of optimizing the recruitment process, managing,mining and analyzing data and reporting the activities in each recruitment cycle.
Data Analyst Internships Responsibilities
The specific responsibilities of the Data Analyst Intern would include:
- Constantly analysing available data, drawing inference and presenting observations to the recruitment team to ensure constantly optimized recruitment process.
- Managing and analysing all publicity, social media, fellow performance data to ensure that the recruitment process at each point in time is the least costly most effective based on lessons learnt from data available
- Developing candidate evaluation systems that help to judge the presence, absence or efficacy of determined qualification and qualities in prospective fellows.
- Overseeing and ensuring strong management of all stages of the fellow recruitment process, including candidate screening and selection.
- Creating and keeping records of candidate evaluation information from applications and interviews.
- Liaising and working effectively with contacts across all departments and at all levels within and outside Andela, to ensure a collaborative approach to recruitment.
- Develop and monitor metrics for measuring process implementation and recruiting effectiveness.
- Maintain all documentation on recruitment process within the recruitment playbook.
Qualifications For Data Analyst Internships
As the ideal candidates for this role should:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics or any other related course.
- Knowledge of statistical methods and packages (e.g SPSS) is an added advantage.
- Be comfortable with number and have the ability to analyse, interpret and draw inferences from complex data sets.
- Data Visualization and reporting techniques.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to connect with others and forge strong relationships.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently.
- Ability to organize and maintain detailed records and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work under pressure meeting deadlines and changing priorities.
- Willingness to travel.
- Have excellent knowledge and be passionate about Andela’s mission and vision.
How to Apply
- To apply send Internships In Kenya your CV to [email protected] Application deadline: 8th,July 2016.