Data Analyst Job in Kenya
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of data to identify trends, gaps, and inconsistencies.
- Produce data for assigned clients and prepare information for client presentation.
- Create new processes for data extraction and suggest automation tools for day-to-day analyses.
- Provide support to data science team and clients by responding to ad-hoc data requests, answering questions, and providing basic technical support and analysis
- Turn data into insight and communicate your findings effectively
- Attend occasional late-night and early-morning meetings with colleagues around the world
Qualifications for the Data Analyst Job
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Math, science, or n MBA
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Ability to learn quickly, initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Looker, Tableau, or Periscope (an added advantage)
How to Apply