Reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer
Duties and responsibilities
- Daily analysis of restaurant sales, promotional performance, stock usage, and margin tracking and alert red flags
- Project what the company is looking at making in terms of revenue growth
- Weekly trend identification of promotional performance, margins, sales, and stock usage.
- Monthly analysis and reporting of footfall, average spend, stock usage, margin tracking, and customer data.
- Develop reports that are indicative to brand, such as store growth, revenue patterns, item sales et al, and other board presentation data.
- Coordination with surveillance officer to detect fraud and theft by tracking invoices in conjunction with CCTV footage.
- Support Marketing Department with information on how the new and existing promos are doing on a daily basis
- Any other additional duties as assigned
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Must have done CPA (K).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems or equivalent is an added advantage.
- A Very detail oriented individual, good with numbers and can visually represent findings using excel, graphs and charts.
- Can work under high pressure environment.
- Well versed in Microsoft office (Excel) and accounting system.
- Be articulate, honest, flexible, commitment & fast learning person.
- Integrity and personal organization and planning skills.
- Capable of a rigorous analytical approach and result oriented.
- Valid certificated of Good Conduct.
- Experience in the food and beverage industry is an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, Please send a copy of your updated resume, State clearly the expected salary and benefits to [email protected] with the job title Data Analyst as the subject.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.