We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
You will conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases / data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
How to Apply
Please send your applications to [email protected] on or before the 5th of March 2016.