Data Analyst Job at Alternate Doors
Our Client is in the FMCG Industry seeking to hire a Data Analyst who is well versed in the marketing industry preferably with agencies working with FMCG suppliers. A degree in Computer Science or a higher diploma in IT, reasonable experience and proof of competence.
Data Analyst Job Roles and Responsibilities
Summary of the position:
- Collate and analyze data to provide reports needed by clients as will be agreed from time to time.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- presenting data in charts, graphs, tables, designing and developing relational databases for collecting data.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Preparation and submission to Management and Client of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]