AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), the largest global AIDS organization, currently provides medical care and/or services to more than 350,000 individuals in 36 countries worldwide in the US, Africa, Latin America/Caribbean, the Asia/Pacific Region and Eastern Europe.
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
The primary purpose of the position is to carry out data entry of clinic medical records into available medical records management systems (MRS) such as Open MRS Express, IQ Care and Drug Inventory database programs. This job entails providing support to the health facilities in documentation, data management, data analysis and reporting, as well as serving as an AHF advoate at the site level.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Documentation and reporting
- Ensure availability of necessary data collection and reporting tools at the facility i.e. registers, patient cards, patient files, DAR, MoH 731, etc.
- Guide the facility staff on effective data management especially on correct and complete documentation, e.g. contacts clinicians to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data on the MOH 257
- Ensures that the confidentiality of collected and stored data is maintained
- Ensure 100% updating of the registers e.g.Pre ART, ART, DAR, etc
- Ensure all required data summaries and facility reports are accurately captured
- Reporting for the facilities through the DHIS.
- Participate in data collection for program monitoring and research when required.
- Timely reporting of all the reports i.e. Weekely PPR, Quarterly PPR, Benchmark Reports, MOH 731, etc.
- Data quality audits
- Participates in Data Validation by reviewing data prior to submission to WebPPR/SCHRIO/Clinical Team and other stakeholders
- Cross check entered information against source documents
- Scheduling and participating in facility DQA
- Cleaning IQ Care and DHIS data.
- Ensure the Electronic medical record are updated regularily
- Perform regular backup of electronic medical records
- Consults with supervisor(s) for troubleshooting database problems
- Data utilization
- Conduct weekly data analysis and share with the facility staff during MDTs meetings.
- Participate in data entry trainings, CMEs, meetings and provide feedback to the team to enhance the data system
- Devise/support innovative ways of data presentation to ensure maximum and timely utilization
- Assists as required in developing improved patient records management.
- Any other related duties as assigned by the supervison
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) career website on careers-aidshealth.icims.com to apply