Community Action Network of Africa (CANA) in collaboration with LINKAGES Project is seeking to employ motivated, hardworking and proactive individuals to fill the vacancies for the purpose of supporting and strengthening a comprehensive package of services to Key Populations in Transnzoia
Data Clerk Job Qualifications
- Must have a certificate of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- Must have computer literate certificate
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information establishing entry
- Work closely with the Field Coordinator and Outreach worker to ensure quality and reliable project data
- Understanding of Health Records system will be an added advantage
General Required Skills and Abilities of the Data Clerk Job
- Must be a team player, self motivated and good communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi task, resolve problems and be very flexible.
- Those with computer skills will have added advantage.
- Must have interest in working in innovative and demanding rural facilities.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and of respect to the authority.
How to Apply
A cover letter and current CV with names and telephone contacts of at least 2 referees. Copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials Your e-mail address and telephone contacts. All application should be addressed to: [email protected] on or before 9th December 2016. Only applications received via email will be received. Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.