AIDS Healthcare Foundation is a Los Angeles-based global nonprofit provider of HIV prevention services, testing, and healthcare for HIV patients.
- Ensure that all HIV Counseling and Testing related data is entered into the electronic data base and registers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures that all data entered into the electronic data base is regularly cleaned to remove all errors before utilization in analysis and generation of reports.
- Liaise with the data manager to fix all inconsistencies/errors identified in the data
- Monitor performance of the data capture applications and immediately report mal functions to the data manager to trouble shoot.
- Ensure that data is kept confidential at all times including the data entry room.
- Regularly validate data received vs data entered to facilitate reconciliation with the HIV testing commodities consumption. This will entail physical counts.
- Generate reports as requested by the data manager to inform programmatic performance on a regular basis.
- Ensure that all entered hard copy data are properly labeled and archived/stored in a systematic manner to facilitate easy retrieval when necessary.
- Document and report all incidents arising to the data manager immediately for appropriate action to be taken.
- Any other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Health Records or statistics from a recognised institution
- Proficiency in computer packages for generating and analysing reports
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in an NGO environment or Hospital setting
- Familiar with the experience in NASCOP/MOH reporting requirements and data collection tools
- Should have exceptional knowledge in use of applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and Internet Explorer with some computer troubleshooting skills
- Commitment to the vision and mission of AHF-Kenya;
- Follow instructions given in both verbal and written format;
- Effective time management;
- Good interpersonal and written communication;
- Ability and willingness to work in a team;
- Carry out multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Self-driven with capacity to work under minimal or no supervision;
- Should have good leadership skills
- Fluency in English;
- Communicate efficiently and effectively both verbally and writing;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals;
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondences.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) career website on careers-aidshealth.icims.com to apply