Data Clerk Jobs at AMURT Health Care Center
Ref No: DATA/NILINDE/03/2017
Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable nongovernmental organization, founded in India in 1965 by Shri Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar.
Its original objective was to help meet the needs of victims of disasters that regularly hit the Indian sub-continent.
Requirements for the Data Clerk Job
- Diploma in business administration or related field
- Proven experience as data entry clerk at least for 2 years
- Data entry experience in a NGO project would be an added advantage.
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Positive attitude & an open mind
- Familiarity and experience with OLMIS system in OVC programming is a plus.
Data Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards,
- Type in data provided directly from project sites
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes Familiarity and experience with OLMIS system in OVC programming is a plus.
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Verifying and keying in data in OLMIS system
How to Apply
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to [email protected] by 11 April 2017 indicating current and expected Salary.Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification