Data Clerks Job At ICAP, Kenya (8 positions)
ICAP , Columbia University is working in partnership with the Kenyan Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at County and Sub County health facilities.
Reporting to the HRIO Supervisor-Community HTC, the Data Entry clerk will be responsible for M&E activities including data quality checks, data collection and data reporting of the community door-to-door HTC services. 3
Data Clerks Job responsibilities
- Ensure accurate completion of HTC M&E tools (including HTC Register, Linkage Register, F-CDRR for RTKs,
- Daily Performance Reports, Monthly MoH731 HTC reports)
- To collect and collate client data from all HTC community teams
- Compile summary performance reports and ensure accurate and timely reporting of data through designated facilities
- Conduct periodic data quality audits to ensure data integrity including weekly confirmation of data reported from all counselors weekly/monthly using source documents
Qualifications For Data Clerks Job
- Diploma in Health records, Social Science, Monitoring and Evaluation, Information Technology
- At least 2 years M&E/Data management skills in a clinical setup.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Excel, and DHIS2
How to Apply
- All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent to the Director- Human Resources, ICAP. [email protected] on or before June 3, 2016. Do not send certificates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.