Data collection Representative Jobs at Alternate Doors
Data collection Representative Jobs
A well regarded pharmaceutical company has a contract position available for a Data collection representative to carry out a Market analysis of its Product in the supply chain.
Salary: 15,000 + 5 000( Transport Allowance)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, Collate and analyze data and information collected in the pharmaceutical supply Chain.
- Conduct a survey on the company’s product versus brand line competitors.
- Monitor and evaluate the availability of the product in the supply chain.
- Ensure product availability.
- Create awareness of the company’s product in the pharmacies.
- Developing a positive attitude about the product to the pharmacist.
- Maintain a relationship with the Pharmacist for feedback on the company’s products.
- Assist in customer Queries about the company’s product.
Knowledge and Skills.
- Must have a diploma in pharmacy
- At least a few months Experience in retail Pharmacy.
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have a pleasant personality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective team player.
- Must pay attention to details.
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to[email protected] N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted. For unsolicited applications, please send your CV to [email protected]