Duma Works is recruiting Retail Market Data Collectors for one of our esteemed clients: one of the largest bottlers in Kenya operating with 3 manufacturing production lines.
The Position: The Data Collector is the most visible member of the marketing team to the general outlets.
You will be responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with employees and customers as a representative of the company.
This is a short-term contract role for three months that is based in Kisumu with an opportunity to extend to a period of six months.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Accurately record and submit data that will be pertinent to the activities of the assigned outlets.
- Follow the guidelines of the data collection developed for each customer.
- Exhibit the flexibility necessary to multi-task, and perform contracted services in multiple areas.
- Adhere to dress code as outlined in data collection manual at all times.
- Diploma or Degree in I.T. or computer related studies
- Experience using Excel for data analysis.
- At least 2+ years’ experience working in the same or a related field.
- Experience in field activities specifically audit, data collection and reporting.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently while following directions.
How to Apply
- To submit an application: Send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are qualified and how this position will help you achieve your career goals.
- Send to [email protected]
- As the subject line of your email, write “2154” and please make sure to include your Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2154, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.in the message body.
- If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Deadline for receiving applications: 10th June, 2016 * When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.