Our client is a leading motorcycle manufacturing company based in Nairobi. They seek to hire results oriented data entry clerks. This is a 2-3 Months contract.
Responsibilities for the Data Entry Clerk Job
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications for the Data Entry Clerk Job
- Bachelors in business related field preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in related field (preferably data entry and customer relations)
- Ability to work with the transport intergrated Management system (TIMS)
- Highly motivated, proactive, and target-driven
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a team
- Customer and business focused attitude
- Proactive attitude to look for clients and use all the necessary tools to achieve results
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Willing to at times travel and probably work from outside Nairobi- At the dealers shops.
How to Apply
Click here to apply. If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Data Entry Clerks) on or before 24th February 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted