Data Entry Clerk Job at Peach Hedge
- Ensure the data input is correctly completed.
Details PH is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Data Entry Clerk Job Description
- Ensure the data input is correctly completed
- Execute the requester data entry or modification received from the Front Officer Contact the unit front officer for information or additional documentation when required Daily reconciliation and corrective actions, if needed Log issues and discuss with or escalate to team leader
- Deliver input for proper reporting
- Support process improvements and harmonization activities Participation in team meetings, process analysis and improvement actions Make sure process KPI’s are met with high quality standards
Requirements for Data Entry Clerk Job
- Attention to detail, quick learner, and proactive Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to, Excel Word, Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral); able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Able to manage projects with modest supervision and handle/prioritize multiple tasks and requests simultaneously. Ability to be flexible in a fast paced, quick changing environment O level and above
How to Apply
- If you are keen to develop a long term career at PEACHHEDGE and feel you have the relevant skills and experience then please send your CV together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to email@example.com