Food for the hungry, Kenya (FH Kenya) and Anglican Development Services, Mt. Kenya (ADSMKE) are both Christian organizations partnering to offer Care and treatment to PLWHIV in Marsabit and Isiolo districts.
Both organizations have established a comprehensive care centre in Isiolo and Marsabit that is giving care and treatment to PLWHIV while offering affordable medical services to the general population in the area.
Through this partnership FH seeks to fill in the following vacant positions in Tumaini clinic:
Job Title: Data Officer
Duty station: Marsabit
Reports to: Clinical Officer In-charge
Application closing date: 10th September 2015
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter data relating to reporting tools and templates
- Ensure all patient charts contain the required data collection tools/questionnaires
- Ensure all patient information is filled properly
- Verify that data has been entered correctly and check the quality of the data
- Record and report data errors daily
- Follow up and liaise with corresponding staff on any data errors and identify the opportunities for improvement.
- Submit monthly report based on the indicators and tools provided.
- Ensure data is properly backed up.
Qualifications / Experience (Minimum)
- Hold a Certificate or a Diploma in Data Management, M & E or other relevant training.
- Training on IT and on Health Information Management System.
- At least two years’ experience working in an HIV /AIDS comprehensive Care Centre (CCC).
- Additional training as VCT/HTC counselor or any other area on HIV will be an added advantage.
- Must be good in computer and especially data Programs like MS Excel, Ms word etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (clearly indicating their current or expected salary), updated CV with three referees, day telephone contacts to:
Human Resource Manager
Email address: [email protected]
latest by 10th September 2015. NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.