Data officer Jobs at Nyanza Initiative for Girls Education and Empowerment
Data officer Jobs
Data officer Jobs Key Duties and Responsibilities.
- Develop database and manage data for all projects.
- Provide training and support to the data team on data collection and archiving of data sets
- Liaise with the field staff to ensure data quality through data validation including discrepancy/inconsistency checks and cleaning and report generation f records from the databases.
- Establish systems for routine analytic reports for ongoing projects.
- Generate technical reports to support use of data to inform project implementation.
- Serve as a central source for program data and all requests for information.
Minimum Qualifications and Competences for Data officer Jobs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 3 yrs experience in project data management and data tools design; Certificate in M&E added advantage.
- Excellent hands on experience with major data analysis software packages (Excel, Access, SPSS, etc)
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, data management procedures and reports generation.
- Strong organizational skills; leadership and supervision skills in a similar position required.
How to Apply
- Submit your application, complete with cover letter, CV copies of certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of 2 professional referees, current and expected salary, to reach the undersigned not later than Saturday 29th October 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Human resource Assistant Nyanza Initiative for Girls Education and Empowerment (NIGEE) Po box 7979-40100, kisumu
- (Office location for hand delivery : Tom Mboya Estate, next to Golden Elite School after Dr.Misore Family Health Clinic or directly opposite CARROH Courts)