Data Sales Internships in Kenya
(Must be a Lady)
Salary: 10K plus commissions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new business for the organization’s services.•Establishes, develops and maintains relationships with current schools and parents
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective. Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas
- Participate in trade shows and conventions
- 1-2 years of work experience.
- Degree in marketing or business related course.
- Have a smart phone/laptop.
How to Apply
Send an updated CV to [email protected]