Tigo Rwanda is part of a global telecommunications company- Millicom with a presence in Africa and Latin America. Launched in 2009, we are the second largest telecommunications company in Rwanda, offering GSM, 2G, 3G and 4G as well as mobile financial services under the Tigo brand; We are seeking to fill the position below;
DATA SALES MANAGER
Responsible for overall data penetration country wide.
• Contribute in the definition of the Global Strategy for Data
• Managing resources to deliver the offer in alignment with data strategy
• Selling the offer to consumers, including development of street dynamics
• Managing the direct and indirect Data Sales Channels in all territories
• Translates Data strategy into action plan in cooperation with the managers or supervisors.
• Determines which resources(financial, staffing and organization) and time schedules are required to achieve objectives
• Execute Dealers loyalty evaluation and prepare frontline feedback report.
• Reports on business & product performance
• Ensures that departmental action plan is implemented
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
• University degree, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration
• MBA or master student preferably in marketing
• 2 to 3 year of operational & Managerial experience in customer service & in leading sales
• Proficiency experienced with Excel and Power point is a must.
• Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
• Mature ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be seen as a valuable expert.
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills required.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please follow this link to apply;